Get your California CCW permit training at our Stockton location
Convenient weekend classes!
These 16 hour California CCW classes are approved by the following issuing jurisdictions:
Napa, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Stanislaus, Solano, Sonoma, Alameda, Calaveras, Amador, El Dorado, City of Napa, Yolo, Placer, San Mateo, Lake and Nevada Counties.
As an added bonus, these classes include the approved training for the non-resident Utah & Arizona permits at no additional charge. These permits are recognized in 32 states outside of California.
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY APPLICANTS: Follow these steps to apply and enroll in our class.
1) Apply at the San Joaquin County Sheriff's Office using the online CCW application system at this link: https://sanjoaquinca.permitium.com/ccw/start
2) Schedule your interview with the Sheriff.
3) Enroll in our 16 Hour CCW training class for a date after your interview date.
SOLANO COUNTY APPLICANTS: Please follow these simple steps:
1) Apply online at the Solano County Sheriff's Office. Use this convenient link:
2) Once you have applied, you will undergo an interview with the Solano Sheriff's Office, be fingerprinted, and undergo a background check.
3) If approved, you will receive an email from the Sheriff's Office instructing you to enroll in the required training with an approved training provider. It's at this step that you enroll in this training class.
Do not enroll in the class until you have received the approval email from the Solano Sheriff to do so.
NOTE: CONTRA COSTA APPLICANTS: You must attend a mandatory 8 hour class, including a live-fire qualification shoot, at the Contra Costa Sheriff's Office upon approval of your application. However, if you would like to improve your firearms safety and shooting ability, be better educated in the laws regarding the use of deadly force, and take advantage of our assistance with completing your application package, we invite you to enroll in our class, too. You will still be required to complete the 8 hour class and qualification shoot at the Contra Costa Sheriff's office.